using the jQuery UI plugin for drag n drop functionality and the jQuery Easing plugin for the bounce animation we can create some faux gravity that affects our elements when dropped. click and drag the brown square to test it out.
here you will find samples of previous work, tools and demos:
- wordpress theme styling and modifications to Michelle Kaufmann’s blog
- front-end (XHMTL, CSS, jQuery animations) and back-end (ASP.NET 2.0) programming for a site that generates a wallpaper with the users New Year’s resolution. featured in adsoftheworld.com.
- jQuery gravity simulation with drag and drop
- HTML 5 offline storage demo (Firefox 3.0+ required)
- small jQuery + Google Maps API v3 demo
- a Google Static Maps generator built with jQuery and Google Static Maps API v2
- PSD to XHTML+CSS conversion samples: 1, 2
- a modified version of SuperGenPass.com for the iPhone OS platform, powered by the iWebkit framework: SuperGenPass iPhone
- simple Applescript that takes a picture from an available iSight Camera and uploads to TwitPic
- back-end programming in PHP for an interactive x-mas card. sends an email to a friend with a customized message and links to a video you select. client is the biggest local newspaper in the island.
- Mobile-version . developed with the ASP.NET MVC framework. detects iPhone, BlackBerry and other popular mobile browsers.